Who We Are
- To provide an empowering, engaging, motivational and fun environment for youth ages 8 to 18.
- To provide the youth with the elements that will prepare and give them the opportunity to become future
leaders locally and globally.
- To provide a safe haven for youth.
- To ensure that youth are successful in achieving their educational and career goals.
- Transforming boys and girls into young men and women destined to achieve greatness in all they do.
- Change lives through education, mentoring and teaching good citizenship, work ethic and respect for others.
Pathfinders strive to:
- Give youth access to a safe and violence free place to meet and gather.
- Assist youth in setting and achieving short and long-range educational goals.
- Provide youth the training and information needed to make good decisions and to engage in positive activities that contribute to and enhance the greater Muskegon community.
What we Do
Hand2Hand 501©(3) delivers hope to hungry children, ages 3-18, by mobilizing schools, churches, businesses, and individuals to provide nutritious food over the weekends.
Today over 50 West Michigan churches see MAP as an extension of their ministry.
What we do and what Temple is all about. Youth & music ministry.
To find out how you can be involved!